See what's new with book lending at the Internet Archive
The cover of this issue, a pencil sketch, shows a part of Rutland
Village from the perspective of the Rutland and Burlington Railroad
Station drawn on July 6,1853. There is an interesting editor’s note of
Unfolding the entire issue, one can view photographs of the Rutland
Railroad yard; engines of the Clarendon and Pittsford Railroad on
“parade”, and an individual picture of the J. Burdett built in 1689.
A stock certificate and railroad ticket are also featured.
The entire membership of the Historical Society is listed, and a
“Who’s Who” that mentions Miss Berenice R. Tuttle and her work
in the community at large as well as Mr. Carleton Wilson the
proprietor of Wilson’s Clothing store on Merchants Row, a collector
of Rutland photos and mementos
For print-disabled users
on May 7, 2013